My name is Gene Eybelman, and I will teach American Literature and 9th Literature this Semester.
August 14, 2011 | Permalink
use the following Benchmark code
Show the results for a grade
April 22, 2014 | Permalink
use this benchmark code
show results for a grade
9th literature class,
use this benchmark code to take the practice tese,
April 07, 2014 | Permalink
Go you USA test Prep and copy/paste this Benchmark.
April 07, 2014 in American Literature | Permalink
1. go to www.usatestprep.com
2. username - Campbell
Password - newton80
3. 9th Literature -use the following Benchmarks: copy and paste-
ZEYUCATEHE - shorter test
NEXABEYALA – longer test
4. 11th American Literature - use the following Benchmarks: copy and paste-
FEPODEJULU - shorter test
YUPUBEDOWE – longer test
This good website will help you study for the EOCT
9th grade EOCT: http://archives.gadoe.org/DMGetDocument.aspx/Released%20Gr%209%20Lit%2011701.pdf?p=4BE1EECF99CD364EA5554055463F1FBBF5D074D5FB1F2CAEB3B63B3ECB220CDD26C2114F3C57D8D2A86A91DF8DFDD840&Type=D
11th grade EOCT: http://archives.gadoe.org/DMGetDocument.aspx/Released%20American%20Lit%2011801.pdf?p=4BE1EECF99CD364EA5554055463F1FBBF5D074D5FB1F2CAEB3B63B3ECB220CDD26C2114F3C57D8D268D67B13941E3E7A&Type=D
answers are here: http://archives.gadoe.org/DMGetDocument.aspx/EOCT%20Answer%20Key.pdf?p=6CC6799F8C1371F655553AF57B027A0E1D1902D1A729E3B321E48B306ACD058A&Type=D
Study Guide for 9th and 11th is here: http://www.doe.k12.ga.us/Curriculum-Instruction-and-Assessment/Assessment/Pages/EOCT-Guides.aspx
March 04, 2014 | Permalink
The Canterbury Tales Project:
Go to Gene Eybelman Blog.
Go to the following sites – copy paste only images. You will lose points if you copy and paste text.
1. Explore three websites and create a power point presentation on the Canterbury Tales.
2. Discuss items that were covered in class on the Prologue, The Wife of Bath’s Tale, Pardoner’s Tale, and Canon Yeoman’s Tale.
3. Identify new and interesting information on Geoffrey Chaucer’s life, his contributions to the English Language, and interesting facts about other stories and characters.
4. Visit other websites for additional information (look on Google for Canterbury Tales history, analysis, images, facts, etc……)
February 20, 2014 | Permalink
Greek Mythology project:
Go to Eybelman Blog
Create a power point presentation and describe the following short stories:
1.) The Wooden Horse (Trojan Horse)
2.) The Woman Runner
3.) Midas Touch
6.) The Maze
Research the websites and
7.) Identify and describe any 8 major Gods and Heroes
8.) Identify how some forms of Greek Mythology is used in the modern world.
February 19, 2014 | Permalink
Seniors will complete the following project.
Senior Career Project
February 10, 2014 | Permalink
use the following website to find interesting facts about the Anglo-Saxon life, culture, beliefs, and ideas.
January 17, 2014 | Permalink
NATIVE AMERICAN MYTH AND SYMBOL SITES
http://www.livingmyths.com/Native.htm TALKS ABOUT SYMBOLISM
NATIVE AMERICAN DESIGNS- GREAT SITE
American Folklore: Myths and Legends
Links to 150 stories:
Native American Origin Myths